Website Mildura Motor Holdings & Davison Motors
Employing over 100 staff, Davison Motors and Mildura Motor Holdings are a privately owned company operating two dealerships located in Mildura, servicing Sunraysia and surrounds.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a respected leader in the automotive industry; a family-owned and operated business that focuses on service excellence.
Mildura Motor Holdings, representing Multiple brands and fast-growing, are seeking to employ a full time Parts Manager.
If you would like to be a part of a talented team, then we would love to hear from you!
As part of the leadership team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and direction to Parts employees to ensure sales activities align with a broader business plan.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales revenue, margins and expense performance to maintain profit goals and initiating corrective action.
- Maintain a balanced inventory consistent with the requirements of the department, ensuring stock is readily available without carrying excessive inventory.
- Proactively build and develop parts business through building strong customer relationships.
- Ensure dealership sales targets and objectives are met.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment by following safety and security standards and procedures.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Managerial experience within an automotive environment
- Strong experience in understanding and interpreting automotive, inventory and financial reports.
- Experience delivering a high level of service to customers and building a clear customer value proposition.
- The ability to supervise and lead a team.
- Experience in external sales and growth strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
We are offering.
- An attractive salary package including a fantastic commission structure.
- Fully maintained drive car
- Excellent Staff Recognition Program
- A modern dealership equipped with the latest technology.
- A supportive team environment with ongoing guidance and feedback to ensure you succeed.
You will have the chance to be a part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do.
If you have a passion for the Automotive Industry and this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Davison Motors and Mildura Motor Holdings are equal opportunity employers. We hire for attitude and train for skill, please forward your current resume and cover letter to the Group HR Manager email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.