Website DJET Autocare
Tullamarine, Melbourne VIC, Australia
· Full-time; immediate start
· Wage negotiable as per experience
. Apprentice wages as per award.
We are well-respected dual family-owned and operated business which thrives on providing a professional and trusted service to our valued customers. We are quality driven and have a total commitment to all that we do.
At DJET Autocare, we are a small team who pride ourselves in providing honest and dependable automotive mechanical and electrical repairs, as well as excellent customer service. In our busy workshop we service and maintain all makes and models, and detect, diagnose and effectively repair a vast range of faults, including for suspension, brakes and aircon systems.
An opportunity exists for an experienced, dedicated and fully qualified motor technician to join our team.
- Regular vehicle maintenance, as part of logbook servicing.
- Perform diagnostics and fault finding on a range of vehicles.
- Service and maintain a wide range of vehicles.
- Dismantle and remove engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms.
- Perform scheduled maintenance service (i.e oil changes & lubricants).
- Keeping detailed records of each job including all parts and materials.
Skills and qualifications:
- Full and current manual Victorian Driver’s License (minimum P2 license)
- Trade certificate
- RWC License.
- Wide range of Vehicle experience highly regarded.
- Automotive Electrical experience.
- Proficiency in using diagnostic equipment and software.
- Basic computer knowledge and competence.
- Reliable, honest punctual, hard-working and self-motivated.
- Well-presented, with a positive attitude and friendly disposition.
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities – including the ability to plan ahead and reschedule in accordance with changes in priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work – individually and as a team.
- Ability to employ initiative and make good decisions.
- The ability to work closely and professionally with team members.
- Problem-solving skills both with vehicles and within the business.
- Good communication and people skills for strong customer and team relationships.
Apply now if you want to work with a professional team, passionate about their work, supportive of their colleagues, and driven by results.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.