Website Davison Motors
Employing over 100 staff, Davison Motors and Mildura Motor Holdings are a privately owned company operating two dealerships located in Mildura, servicing Sunraysia and surrounds.
This is a full-time position and an excellent opportunity to join a respected leader in the automotive industry; a family-owned and operated business that focuses on service excellence.
We are seeking an ambitious and dedicated Apprentice Automotive Parts Interpreter to join our team.
As part the Apprentice – Parts Interpreter will be committed to a competency-based apprenticeship with the aim of obtaining a AUR31020 Certificate III in Automotive Sales.
- Identifying parts and components
- Consulting electronic parts catalogues
- Carrying out basic storage and stock control procedures
- Materials handling
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Receiving and filling orders for parts
- Quotation & Invoice preparation
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Interested in a career in spare parts.
- Basic knowledge of the automotive industry
- Strong computer skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a positive work ethic
- Attention to detail.
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Technical Aptitude
- Current drivers licence / Own Transport
We are offering.
- A modern dealership equipped with the latest technology.
- Excellent Staff Recognition Program
- A group that continues to grow and expand in the Automotive industry.
- A supportive team environment with ongoing guidance and feedback to ensure you succeed.
If you feel you have the skills & attributes to be a key contributor in our organisation, please apply now.
At Davison Motors and Mildura Motor Holdings, we hire for attitude and train for skill, if you believe you meet what we are looking for and are hungry to succeed in a newly created role, we suggest you definitely apply by sending your Current Resume to the Group HR Manager– firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.