Website Bertoli's Agricultural & Industrial
About the business
Bertoli’s Agricultural and Industrial is a leading multi-franchised dealership providing quality agricultural, turf and industrial equipment, including the leading brands of Kubota and Krone, as well as other complementary brands and products, along with excellent parts and service support, for over 45 years, with branches in Shepparton, Benalla and Albury.
About the role
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Parts Interpreter to join our team at the Albury Branch on a full-time basis.
This is a permanent full-time position Monday to Friday, with some seasonal overtime & rotational Saturday morning work required.
Reporting to the Dealership General Manager, to be successful in this role you must be able to deliver a high level of customer service directly via counter sales as well as through phone support, whilst being a team player and working effectively with the sales and service teams.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous Parts Interpreter experience in an Agricultural and/or Industrial dealership is preferred.
- Intermediate computer software skills and experience with MS Office applications.
- Proficiency with Dealership Management Systems (ideally Eclipse DMS).
- Driver’s License is essential.
- Forklift License is preferred.
Skills & attributes
- Mechanical aptitude & experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- An ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail & limited supervision.
- Be a team player who works with initiative, commitment & a positive attitude.
- Sound knowledge & appreciation of safe workplace practices and OH&S regulations.
A competitive salary package will be offered based on prior experience, knowledge & skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.